WHO WE ARE
Tilone (Ghana) Limited is a Marine Contracting, Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (I.M.R.), Engineering, Survey, Positioning, Environmental and Supply Chain Management Services company. The company was incorporated on the 7th day of July 2017. The Company is built around a strong and experienced Board of Directors consisting of individuals and companies with varied capacities in various sectors including the Oil & Gas and Marine industries. The Management Team is built around the duo of the Managing Director and the Chief Executive Officer who both have very long years of experience managing successful companies globally. These will be supported by the local team of experienced officers.
Our mission is to be the best indigenous Ghanaian Company in rendering Marine Contracting and Subsea Inspection, Maintenance & Repair Services to the Offshore and Oil & Gas Industries in Ghana and to compete and exceed the capabilities of international competition.
• Subsea Construction, Installation & Commissioning
• Subsea Inspection, Maintenance & Repairs
• Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) Services
• Diving Services
• Onshore Geophysical/Geotechnical Survey and Oceanography
• Positioning (Barge Management & Subsea Positioning)
• Environmental Studies and Environmental Protection
• Engineering, Construction and Project Management of Oil and Gas Facilities
• Worldwide Sourcing, Procurement, and Supply Chain Management
• Marine Vessels Services
• Fleet of SMD MKII 150HP Work Class ROVs;
• Fleet of SMD QC 125HP Work Class ROVs;
• Fleet of Seaeye Falcon Observation/Inspection Class ROVs;
• An assortment of ROV Tooling;
• DO23 Standard Air & Mixed Gas Dive Spread c/w DDC, Dive PPEs etc;
• An assortment of Diving and Subsea Tools and Riggings;
• Complete sets of offshore Survey and Positioning equipment;
• Fleet Marine Vessels.
Tilone Subsea Limited: (Technical Partners): An international subsea solutions company certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007 for Quality, Environment, and Safety Management Systems respectively. She is also a member of the British Safety Council and International Maritime Contractors Association.
Tilone (UK) Limited: A global procurement services, logistics, expatriate personnel recruitment and other project support functions to ensure an executive and efficient management of the Company’s procurement needs including equipment, tooling, and spares.